- ISPGHAN Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship 2017-18
ISPGHAN Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship 2017-18
Indian Society Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ISPGHAN) invites application for the entrance examination for Fellowship of duration one year for the academic session starting from 01 August 2017, as per the details given below:
Eligibility and Selection of candidates
1. Eligibility would be MD/DNB Pediatrics from MCI recognized medical college/ institutions (Govt. recognized)
2. Selection would be made on the basis of written test.
3. Departmental Interview would follow after short listing on the basis of the written test.
Name of the Training Centre
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
How to Apply
1. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above course should apply at the contact address mentioned below.
2. The last date for online application for the above course is 10th July, 2017
3. Please attach a self attested passport size photograph.
Venue of Examination:
Sir Ganga Ram Auditorium
Working Womens hostel building
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Rajendar Nagar, New Delhi 110060
The Entrance written Examination will be conducted on 16th July 2017 at 10 am to 12:30 pm.
Please carry a photo ID card at the time of the examination.
1. Dr. Anand Gupta
Room number 1193, First floor, Old building
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,New Delhi.
Telephone numbers: 01142251193, 9968856750, 9878709965
ISPGHAN Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship 2017-20181. Name : _________________________________________2. Gender : _________________________________________3. Date of Birth : _________________________________________4. Nationality : _________________________________________5. MD/DNB Pediatrics:a. Institute / Affliated University : _________________________________________b. MCI recognized : Yes/ Noc. Duration : _________________________________________d. Year of Passing : _________________________________________e. Passed in First Attempt / Multiple Attempts: _________________________________________6. Email: : _________________________________________7. Telephone Number: : _________________________________________8. Address: : _________________________________________9. MCI registration Number:a. Central / State : _________________________________________Signature of the Applicant