Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a teritary-care charitable general hospital that has all broad and super-specialties, with firm commitment towards excellence in providing quality, ethical and affordable healthcare to all sections of the society with equal stress on integral components of medical education and research.
These are achieved by:
- Attracting medical professionals of eminence who develop each specialty as a Centre of Excellence in its field.
- Treating patients with respect, compassion and dignity.
- Providing free in- and out- patient medical facilities to the economically weaker sections of the society and organizing community outreach programmes and camps.
- Conducting research, promoting academics and providing structured training to medical and paramedical professionals and postgraduate students.
- Complying with all legal requirements
- Ensuring occupational health and safety standards and protecting our environment.
- Complying with requirements of NABH, NABL (ISO 15189:2007), ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Working towards continuous quality improvement, patient safety and patient satisfaction.
NABH for Blood Bank