If you are a first-time patient (for Consultation, Admission or Emergency) at SGRH You need to first register yourself as a patient at SGRH by paying One time Registration fees
Upon registration you will be provided a Unique SGRH Registration No. for your identification equivalent to UHID. This Registration No. will be quoted on all your Medical Records generated from SGRH e.g., Prescriptions, reports admission/discharge summaries etc.
At the time of Registration basic details of the patient were taken viz. Identity, contacts, and demography. Registration helps to keep track of the services availed by the patient at the Hospital, thereby generating a medical record of the patient for documentation.
For the first time patient at SGRH for Consultation, Emergency, or Admission
One-time Registration is required. Registration can be done at
- General OPD counters for General OPD.
- Private OPD Counters for Private OPD.
- Emergency/Casualty counter
- For General Patient - Rs. 100
- For Private Patient - Rs. 200
Fill out the Registration form with the following details
- Date of Birth
- Name of guardian (in case the patient is a minor)
- Relationship with the patient
- Contact number
- Email address
- Health Insurance details (If applicable)
- Referring doctor’s name (if applicable)
For contacting during emergency
- Name of person
- Contact number
- Attach a copy of your Identification document ( AADHAR, PAN, DL, Company ID card for Corporates, etc.)
- Ensure that the forms are filled in BLOCK letters and Names, Surnames, and Addresses are spelled exactly as in the ID proof being provided with it.
- Ensure that the Contact number being provided during Registration is working. Please provide an additional contact number for hassle-free communication.
- Once the registration is complete Modification/ Rectification to the record shall not be done except in certain cases at the discretion of a competent authority at SGRH.